Chiming Clock Movement used in some Hermle clocks. This movement has an AA cell to run the time, as well as two “C” cells for the chime

« Previous Image | Full-Size Image |  Main Gallery Page | Next Image »


Comments (2)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. Bill Stoddard says:

    I don’t sell movements and parts, but I have seen them for sale on eBay. Look for the “Quad” or “Rhythm” chiming movement.

  2. IMG_7418 says:

    Would you kindly tell me the price of two replacement of the abovementioned please.

Leave a Reply